<body> !SPONGEbob squarepants//
the cheerful SPONGE.

hello.
simzhenyang.
seventeen
24december1989

innovajc.
kentridgesec.

likes.
prawnsters.


dislikes.
people who smoke.



BUBBLE talk.






WATCH and listen.



DIVE in.

November 2007
December 2007
May 2012

tiny ISLANDS.

0612j.
claudiakoh.
dickson.
eileen.
kahyong.
kokkun.
qiuli.
qiuling.
qiulingandtabitha.
shawnneo.
weiqiang.
yeowsen-nelson.
yeowsen-nelson-blackandwhiteseries.


THANKS to.

Designer
-bolong'
Image
-Nickelodeon, Spongebob Squarepants
-*chamakoso
Brushes
-ca_pris
-~fixedys
-shadymedusa
Editing
-Adobe Photoshop CS2.



Monday, December 17, 2007


hi,

just to update about today. i got my job as a Relief Teacher(Math/Science) and AV Teaching Aid. Anybody wanna teach F&N? There is a vacancy there.
the job is fun. a bit of cleaning up and stuff. i get a chance to set up a AV Club and Photography/Video Club there.
this job gave me a chance to initiate something, which helps me in gaining job satisfaction. which is what i am looking for in jobs.
the boss which is an APNN (i m not racist), nice and funny guy, which makes my job easier.

I am officially (finally) reporting TOMMORROW! today is just a meeting between the Principal, HOD and myself.
They say that I can participate in activities such as Sec 1 Registration, Orientation and stuff. The Principal willing let me participate in some of the activities to gain experience!
Haha. Ms Chamb cut short hair liao. A bit round. She dun look older.

Anyway, I saw 恶作剧2吻 Esp 1. It is nice! If i have time, I will upload it!
Now, going to meet my primary school frens!
good day=)


z.h.e.n.y.a.n.g. leaves his mark at 4:56 PM