<body> !SPONGEbob squarepants//
the cheerful SPONGE.

hello.
simzhenyang.
seventeen
24december1989

innovajc.
kentridgesec.

likes.
prawnsters.


dislikes.
people who smoke.



BUBBLE talk.






WATCH and listen.



DIVE in.

November 2007
December 2007
May 2012

tiny ISLANDS.

0612j.
claudiakoh.
dickson.
eileen.
kahyong.
kokkun.
qiuli.
qiuling.
qiulingandtabitha.
shawnneo.
weiqiang.
yeowsen-nelson.
yeowsen-nelson-blackandwhiteseries.


THANKS to.

Designer
-bolong'
Image
-Nickelodeon, Spongebob Squarepants
-*chamakoso
Brushes
-ca_pris
-~fixedys
-shadymedusa
Editing
-Adobe Photoshop CS2.



Saturday, December 22, 2007


i might be getting (at least) one lower sec science class, and the others Math/AMath.

It is purely coincidence.
now i am siting in the HOD Room (of course i am not a HOD), but very dua pai leh.
Anyway, HOD room consists of not only HODs, but OMs and TAs as well. (anyway, i am considered the TA.)
while i was doing my admin work in the HOD Room, i am typing PAE posting results.
The school got 41 people going for PU course.
It is way more than KR.
There was one guy who is packing his table, setting up his laptop and logging in to his account.
He met some problem, he came and ask me. Hence, i solved the problems for him.
Initially, I am still thinking that he is some bookshop people trying to bring in textbooks (teachers' guide) into the HOD room and arranging it.
It never occur to me until he officially introduced himself that he is the new HOD/Math.
So I told him that I will be doing relief in Jan for a term. Then i ask him about the deployment.
He was uncertain about Add Math. As some point in time, there are vaccany (note: is singular). At some point in time, there is not.
Just then, the Principal comes in. She ask me, "Eh Zhen Yang ar, you can teach lower sec Science anot?"
Then i "leng diao". Lower Sec Science is the subject that i hate to teach. Cos i do not have biology background and i do not have good Science teachers for lower sec in the past.
I don't want to be a teacher that just poses in front of his students but in fact he knows nothing.
I want to be a teacher who knows what he is teaching and is confident of delivering the correct facts to his students.
With regard to work, i have strong and firm principles. (especially towards teaching)
Then i told her the reason of not wanting to do General Science.
Then she went to the HOD/Math, and said "Lawrence, please deploy some Math classes for him".
Yeow Sen told me "Whoa. You got Ms Chamb to bang ni cheng yao." Haha.
For me, the ideal case is that I could take Additional Math and Physics or Chem.
Worse come to worse i will be taking up lower sec Science. (I will try my best to read up)
On my birthday itself, i will try to test the waters for Phy/Chem from the HOD/Science.

I OT-ed today. Cos there was rain. I get paid for it. While i was half-slacking, the Principal caught me. So i have to do something for her. haha.
Cos i finish almost ALL my work that I am supposed to do. (Aren't I efficient?)

Haha. Before I go for relief next year, I think I better call up Ms Lim or Mrs Tan to get some tips from them. Especially Mrs Tan on How to act (and be) fierce and be funny (might as well very funny).

My pain dun alleviate! How?!?
I would be missing my class lunch/dinner tml. might be missing my xmas dinner celebration (if i still dun recover).
sad:(

obviously it is locked. 打也打不开. 算了. 不开就不开. 让他关着好了.

z.h.e.n.y.a.n.g. leaves his mark at 1:19 AM