<body> !SPONGEbob squarepants//
the cheerful SPONGE.

hello.
simzhenyang.
seventeen
24december1989

innovajc.
kentridgesec.

likes.
prawnsters.


dislikes.
people who smoke.



BUBBLE talk.






WATCH and listen.



DIVE in.

November 2007
December 2007
May 2012

tiny ISLANDS.

0612j.
claudiakoh.
dickson.
eileen.
kahyong.
kokkun.
qiuli.
qiuling.
qiulingandtabitha.
shawnneo.
weiqiang.
yeowsen-nelson.
yeowsen-nelson-blackandwhiteseries.


THANKS to.

Designer
-bolong'
Image
-Nickelodeon, Spongebob Squarepants
-*chamakoso
Brushes
-ca_pris
-~fixedys
-shadymedusa
Editing
-Adobe Photoshop CS2.



Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Today is a busy day!!
GCE N Levels results is out!
The office is in a mess today!
Everywhere you can see HODs collating results
As for me, i prepare sound system for the release of results.
I did preparation for Sec 1 Registration this Friday too.

They have vaccancies in PE (2 - 3) and F&N. If you want to take up those post, tell me. I will help you do the liaising.
Anyway, I am allocated a Futjisu Tablet PC! which means I dun have to buy it to teach next year!

Gonna Sleep. Tommorrow will be a busy day. HOD meeting, Sec 1 Reg prep, Sec 1 Reg posting results, etc...
i should be able to know what subjects I am teaching tommorrow. Would be Math/Science, but whether is A Math, Physics, Chem, E Math will be known tml.

z.h.e.n.y.a.n.g. leaves his mark at 12:57 AM