<body> !SPONGEbob squarepants//
the cheerful SPONGE.

hello.
simzhenyang.
seventeen
24december1989

innovajc.
kentridgesec.

likes.
prawnsters.


dislikes.
people who smoke.



BUBBLE talk.






WATCH and listen.



DIVE in.

November 2007
December 2007
May 2012

tiny ISLANDS.

0612j.
claudiakoh.
dickson.
eileen.
kahyong.
kokkun.
qiuli.
qiuling.
qiulingandtabitha.
shawnneo.
weiqiang.
yeowsen-nelson.
yeowsen-nelson-blackandwhiteseries.


THANKS to.

Designer
-bolong'
Image
-Nickelodeon, Spongebob Squarepants
-*chamakoso
Brushes
-ca_pris
-~fixedys
-shadymedusa
Editing
-Adobe Photoshop CS2.



Monday, December 3, 2007


translate my name into &(^(^*%^&$^*(@& language is courage.

I did something horrifying and shocking today, which is dyeing my hair.

Must understand, this is my first time.  Everyone has his/her first time. Agree?

I am accompany kokkun to rainie yang's autograph session and later go cut and dye hair.
I am late as usual, but what is unusual is due to waking up late.

Something that is more unusual is that i saw jiawei at bpp. LOL!
Later i ask jiawei whether he wants to dye his hair. then he agreed. he came along with us.

KOKKUN dyed red. JIAWEI dyed red and i dyed brown.

My first reaction after washing my hair is cartoon-ing and lots of 'oh my god'!

Yup. Must understand my intention of doing this. I must make myself more presentable to people especially the kids. Maybe i can gain a bit more respect from them ba. Of course this is only the physical change. Communication and EQ are also the changes that I will try to change. A HOLISTIC approach - quoted from Mr Chow. LOL!

Pictures Time!

 

 

 

 
 

 

 



z.h.e.n.y.a.n.g. leaves his mark at 1:58 AM